Welcome to the first Project of the Month competition.
This competition is based on anything D.I.Y that is performed only by your hand. The competition Terms & Conditions are as follows;
- The project must be your own and not of anyone else including anyone you have helped.
- The project must be a single project, that is, no multiple projects.
- You can enter in any form, e.g, by document, photo or video. No links to other forums, it is preferred to submit through this thread so we have a better understanding of your DIY project.Photo's must not be more than 800pixles wide and 600pixels high. Video's must not contain foul or obscene language. Remember, this is a family website.
- Your DIY project can only ever be submitted once in this competition. So think carefully about what you want to submit.
- You have the right to change your mind about submitted entries provided the request to remove the entry is made before voting.
- Your DIY project can be anything related to DIY. It doesn't have to be aquarium related unless specified by the competition of the month.
- You can enter a DIY project that is attached to a previous entry however must have a different function. E.g. Overflow entry that is used in a sump filter entry.
- Entries will be monitored closely. Any breach in the terms will result in a disqualification.
- Rules may change at any time.
- Prizes will be determined by popularity of the competition. At present the winner will be announced and receive bragging rights for the month
- You can submit a project from any time period(but it has to be on the forum somewhere that you previously posted)
So lets' kick of March with a bang people. Show us what you got!
You will have until March 23rd to get your entries submitted.
Competition Specifics: *Nil, Anything D.I.Y. Related.