ULTIMATE DIY HANDBOOK
Page 9 of 75 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Coffee Morning :D

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd be a liar if I said " I didn't click on the video because of the blond in the green dress"
    Join the darkside.

Post Thanks / Like
    Click here to enlarge
    Ferengi
    Rule of Acquisition
    #217 You can't free a fish from water.
    The Unwritten Rule: "When no appropriate rule applies... make one up!

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL! that is funny, should try that at the local Petsmart Click here to enlarge I need to stop smoking too, might have to look into the E-smokes, I have tried several other methods and it didn't work, can't take Campex or anything like that because of meds I am on, the patch didn't work, cold turkey just not a good idea people just get hurt when I tried that one I go from 0 to kick your ass mode in 2.5 seconds LOL!Click here to enlarge
    Canadian Pleco lover! Soon to be built DIY 2000 Gallon RTC tank, Go Big Or Go Home!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning all you addicts!!! Has anyone ever seen caffeine, It not on the label? You see no caffeine, but not this product has caffeine except for headache medicine.
    Ferengi
    Rule of Acquisition

Post Thanks / Like
    People look for easy ways to quit an addiction which is what smoking or anything is when you can't simply stop. You can do a simple test, if you can't stop now "it's an addiction" lol and it's ok, it's not hard to get addicted, it's not a dirty word, some addictions can be fun like fish keeping. The key to quitting is there are no easy ways, it's suppose to be hard as hell to quit, that's kind of the point lol That is also the secret to quitting any addiction, recognizing that it's going to be hard as hell and then all you do is hunker down and just do it. It's not rocket science, people have difficulty quitting because they keep looking for an easy way to do it. If you can stop for three days in a row, you'll rewire the brain and it will get easier from there. For some people these three days will feel like three months or three years, it's suppose to be hard as hell. The mind first has to accept that it's suppose to be hard, once it does that, it will adjust it self for the hard road ahead. I do this for a living helping people battle those pesky inner demons. Click here to enlarge

Post Thanks / Like
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by kracken Click here to enlarge
    People look for easy ways to quit an addiction which is what smoking or anything is when you can't simply stop. You can do a simple test, if you can't stop now "it's an addiction" lol and it's ok, it's not hard to get addicted, it's not a dirty word, some addictions can be fun like fish keeping. The key to quitting is there are no easy ways, it's suppose to be hard as hell to quit, that's kind of the point lol That is also the secret to quitting any addiction, recognizing that it's going to be hard as hell and then all you do is hunker down and just do it. It's not rocket science, people have difficulty quitting because they keep looking for an easy way to do it. If you can stop for three days in a row, you'll rewire the brain and it will get easier from there. For some people these three days will feel like three months or three years, it's suppose to be hard as hell. The mind first has to accept that it's suppose to be hard, once it does that, it will adjust it self for the hard road ahead. I do this for a living helping people battle those pesky inner demons. Click here to enlarge
    What if you don't want to quit (coffee, fish keeping) how do you beat a intervention, where they all gang up on you??? "Now you been spending way to much time with them fish" lol
    Ferengi
    Rule of Acquisition

Post Thanks / Like
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RBrown Click here to enlarge
    What if you don't want to quit (coffee, fish keeping) how do you beat a intervention, where they all gang up on you??? "Now you been spending way to much time with them fish" lol
    You have to beat them to the punch, print out some invitation size letterhead and mail it to each person saying you don't have a drinking problem, you drink, get drunk, fall down, get back up, do it again, you're a professional. Click here to enlarge

Post Thanks / Like
    It's Monday! so it's just morning all!!!
    Ferengi
    Rule of Acquisition

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning, haven't been on in a few days because my daughter decided to "clean" the DSL modem with a LOT of Windex and shorted it out lol.
    180 Gallon, 110 Gallon Long, 75 gallon, 55 gallon, 55 gallon, and 40 gallon breeder.

Post Thanks / Like
    awesome how nice of her to help Daddy out LOL!Click here to enlarge, second cup of coffee and nothing exciting to talk about need another cup LOL! then I am going to go attempted to trim my glass for the 240 so it will fit in the tank, the Wifey is harping on me to get this thing as she calls it done already, but don't spend any money though!Click here to enlarge
    Canadian Pleco lover! Soon to be built DIY 2000 Gallon RTC tank, Go Big Or Go Home!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hahaha, hopefully it cuts well for you.

I have been gearing up for our camping trip this Friday. Have the sled all packed up and ready to go. Just need to add a few things (food, and some clothes, gas for chainsaw) and will be ready to go. I even made some ghetto DIY snow shoes that actually seem to work surprisingly well lol. One of these days I just need to either buy a pair or get the stuff to make a REAL pair. The ones I made are plywood with a plastic tub piece for the front lip, rofl they look as bad as they sound lol, but actually work.
    180 Gallon, 110 Gallon Long, 75 gallon, 55 gallon, 55 gallon, and 40 gallon breeder.

Post Thanks / Like
    well I did manage to trim 1-3/8" off the glass where I wanted yea!!! gave it a quick sanding to take any sharp edges off of it so now it should be good to go into the tank, just need some Krylon fusion paint to the inside now and silicone this bad boy into the tank. I was so worried cutting that glass I figure it was going to be a repeat of last summers attempt at glass cutting, I am still shaking.Click here to enlarge

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah can't say I would of attempted doing that, good on ya tho!! Now get working on that "THING" Lol!! Click here to enlarge Tell her it'll be as beautiful as she is when it's finished Click here to enlarge haha

Really glad it went smoothly for ya, I'm thinking of just biting the bullet and drill a 3" hole in my big tank... Little nervous to say the least. Click here to enlarge

Post Thanks / Like
    oh I could drill a hole no problem, but I just haven''t had any real luck to cutting glass, I just tapped the glass all the way down the score line to get the crack to happen where I wanted it, I gave up just doing the score it and try and break it thing I just end up with a broken piece of glass doing that, but oiling the cutter with veggie oil really seems to work great! And the Wife wouldn't buy that load of hog wash coming out of my mouth LOL!Click here to enlarge I told her it's her fault it's not done, spending all our money on food and bills, so what do you expect LOL!Click here to enlarge

Post Thanks / Like
    good morning fellow fish keepers, it's 0800 and it's off to my my boys school and running on 1 cup of joe is not cool, More coffee needed big time!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good mornin!
    Ferengi
    Rule of Acquisition

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning, just getting my oldest ready for school. First cup of coffee down, I need it this morning lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    silly kids teacher forgot to send home some paperwork for my youngest boy, so I had to wander over to the school and fill it out and sign it. on my third cup of coffee now still need more, dragging my butt today.

Post Thanks / Like
    good morning!!
    Ferengi
    Rule of Acquisition

Post Thanks / Like
    yes it is it's Friday and I got to sleep in today, kids had no school today. I swear kids these day have way more days off then I ever did when I was in school.

Post Thanks / Like
    lol try this in the morning!!!!

Ferengi
    Rule of Acquisition

Post Thanks / Like
    O you want goat songs at hu.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning every one

Post Thanks / Like
    morning!!! its Monday!!Click here to enlarge
    Ferengi
    Rule of Acquisition

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes it is, and it is a bright and sunny warm day! Its 37f outside! Yehaw! lol

Post Thanks / Like
    no goats but I thought you might get a kick out of this LOL!Click here to enlarge

Post Thanks / Like
    Gooodd Morning! All my fine fishy friends!!Click here to enlarge
    Ferengi
    Rule of Acquisition

Post Thanks / Like
    Been a looooooooong morning. I think I might make my coffee with redbull today.
    Join the darkside.

Post Thanks / Like
    Something about this song just makes me happy.
    Join the darkside.

Post Thanks / Like
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Divinehammer Click here to enlarge
    no goats but I thought you might get a kick out of this LOL!Click here to enlarge
    ROFL, OMG!!! I am dying over here lmao! That is soooooo wrong lol.

Page 9 of 75 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast