Thread: Way off topic... Any current univeristy students around here willing to help me out?

Post Thanks / Like

Way off topic... Any current univeristy students around here willing to help me out?

As the title says, I need someone with login access to a university library... I'm trying to obtain a book that is available in a special online library database (where it can be downloaded) that many universities subscribe to, but is not available to the public...

So if you are a current student and have university library access and willing to do me a big favor by downloading the book and sending it to me, let me know...

Post Thanks / Like
    Out of curiousity, which book is it?

Post Thanks / Like
    **5-10-2018 Edited book title out for a personal/privacy reason now that I have secured the book**

I have a new lead on the book, just need the time to schedule a visit, from what I understand Northwestern University will give the public a temporary library access ID if you visit them in person during normal business hours... I just need to verify that the temporary ID will give me access to the database that contains this book, from what I have read the database has some quirky licensing rights that vary by the type of licensing agreement they negotiated and might exclude 'the public' even with a library pass...

Post Thanks / Like
    Click here to enlarge...Good Luck...Click here to enlarge

Post Thanks / Like
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HillbillyHomer Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge...Good Luck...Click here to enlarge
    Thanks, I probably won't schedule a visit until May, as I need every free day right now to get my beehives ready, the days keep slipping away with little progress and the bees are coming with our without me being ready...