Thread: tHINKING OF BUYING THE DIY HANDBOOK

Post Thanks / Like

tHINKING OF BUYING THE DIY HANDBOOK

I know this is gonna sound...noobish maybe. And I know that this Forum is based around the DIY concept.

I am looking for opinions before I spend the money on the book. And I have a few questions for people that have bought or downloaded the book.

Can I find everything that is in the book on the Forum? As far as the subject matter goes, or is the book a bit more indepth. Of am I getting the book for the convenience of not having to look everything up?

If I get the Ebook version I can I print pages? Can I use the Ebook version on more than 1 device at a time: ie: my kindle at home and my computer at work and my phone?

Im sure that it is a good book to have, I just want some opinions from people who have bought it and used it before I spend the cash on it that I could spend on actual items for my aquariums

Thank you to anyone who responds and replies to this for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    I went through every YouTube Joey made. Then bought the book. Decidedly and unquestionably worth the money. It gives a lot of key details the videos leave out.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the ebook. Lots of useful info in there not on the forum. I put it on a flashdrive. So I have it on my computer and tablet. I assume you could print it, but its pretty large.
    Support your local fish store or you will not have one!