We put some 'rubber' jellyfish in the new glofish tank and when the wife posted it on Facebook people though they were real and we got lots of WOW comments from people who thought they were real, so of course my curiosity took over...

It appears just like the trend in nano reef tanks, in the last few years there has been a big push into specialized nano desktop jellyfish habitats as well... Seems like 5-10 years ago all the tanks were sold for educational or zoological uses and many still are at great cost, but all the sudden there is a bunch of over the counter fully self contained jellyfish tanks being sold for the average at home fish hobby people very reasonable...

Now, I'm not recommending this company at all, it's just one I came across in the US, many of the other ones were based out of Europe... Anyway it looks like their Kickstarter is just wrapping up, and they are taking pre-orders only... That said I'm hesitant to pre-order but with the Kickstarter and pre-sale that appears to exceed 1000 units, I'm sure in the next few months the feedback will roll in and I can see if it's worth it or if I should wait for version 2.0... But for about $200, I doubt I can say no to having my own jellyfish tank... If I wasn't currently still investing in finishing my freshwater racks, I honestly would have probably already jumped the gun and purchased one...

https://www.jellytank.com/