Thread: Inline pressure regulator for 3/4" tubing

Post Thanks / Like

Inline pressure regulator for 3/4" tubing

I want to use the same line as my RO tubing for my drip system so I don't have to drill any more holes or use a different sink. I tee'd off the water going into the RO system to my tank so basically I have an RO tubing of tap water going directly to my tank. The problem is that the drip emitter pops off if I don't regulate the pressure. Is there a way to lower the pressure that's in line with RO tubing so that I can use a drip emitter or some form of valve that I can use to control how many gallons per day I drip into the tank?

Here's a poor diagram of basically what I mean.

12.png

Post Thanks / Like
    How low do you need to go? This one goes down to 28 psi

3/4" Pipe Thread Adjustable Pressure Reducer
    Click here to enlarge

Post Thanks / Like
    Is there a way to not have to plumb anything to the water line? the it looks like that uses pipe and i want to keep things with just RO tubing/airline

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I found another solution actually, I can just use a pressure compensated drip emitter and use up to 50PSI on it.

Post Thanks / Like
    There are plenty of drip irrigation regulators, I suggest if you invest in one you spend on the money on a good one...

As for them being for pipe, get screw in push to connect fittings that adapt the pipe thread to push to connect...

This is an example that would adapt a 1/2" pipe regulator to 1/4" push to connect...

https://www.amazon.com/TmallTech-Thr...dp/B00X6RAD7E/

If you needed to connect that to a 3/4" as in the example regulator above you would need a 2nd fitting to reduce it to 1/2" first then the adapter above to reduce it again to 1/4" push to connect...

http://www.pvcfittingsonline.com/439...ush-style.html