THE ULTIMATE DIY HANDBOOK
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ebay...

Post Thanks / Like

looking at aquarium gravel

i got bored and looked up aquarium gravel and got 3,174 results for aquarium gravel

Had to add one or two filters to get to see 1,033 results aquarium gravel.Click here to enlarge

aquarium gravel -vac -caps -replacement -Under -Syphon -Cleaners -wood -silk -& -idea -doll -boat -Cleaners -Carved -Bacteria -Plant -Uplift -Filters -Kit -Bush -Supplement -Parts -Faucet -Leveler -Vacuum -Cleaning -pump -Tool -Tools -Cleaner -glow -Luminous -50g -Siphon -Filter -Clean -Tweezers

Post Thanks / Like
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by komodo182 Click here to enlarge
    Chrome-just eBay is having the issues, no other website and the issue does not occur all the time.
    I googled it and others are having the same problem, so the suggestion was to install an adblocker. Ever since I installed it, it solved my issue.
    Support your local fish store or you will not have one!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a lot of stuff on order from Asia right now, but the so called tracking number they provided to me and Ebay is kind of silly, when I plug the tracking number into the appropriate carrier I get this...

Enroute to Carrier’s Depot to be shipped via [Malaysia Post], this is an untracked service, you will not receive any additional tracking information before delivery
    Basically a tracking number that tells you there is no tracking Click here to enlarge

Post Thanks / Like
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Meep Click here to enlarge
    I have a lot of stuff on order from Asia right now, but the so called tracking number they provided to me and Ebay is kind of silly, when I plug the tracking number into the appropriate carrier I get this...

Basically a tracking number that tells you there is no tracking Click here to enlarge
    We have the same shipping option in Canada to ship internationally. It generates a tracking number that never updates....seems pointless.
    Support your local fish store or you will not have one!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345