Thread: Dozer trying to get my hand.

Post Thanks / Like

Dozer trying to get my hand.

Right before I took this video he launched his whole body just about out of the tank trying to get my hand.
    So I tried to take some video to see if he would do it again but never launched out like he did the first time lol.

Dozer is a 9.5 inch (Exactly, measured him out of the tank a few days ago) Pure breed F2 male Midas.

180 Gallon, 110 Gallon Long, 75 gallon, 55 gallon, 55 gallon, and 40 gallon breeder.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just so happens my Oscar like to do this when I first got her. Now she's mellowed out since hanging out with her tank mates. Still pretty funny when they do this... Here's my clip

Post Thanks / Like
    Lmao, that's what dozer pretty did. Of course he wouldn't do it on camera.

He is not as aggressive with me as he is the kids lol. He always gets that way with eggs or fry in the tank.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't even stick my hands in the 240 anymore with out one of my Oscars trying for a finger, if it's not one it's all of them, really starting to get annoying I give them a smack but it doesn't seem to work anymore they are not getting the hint.Click here to enlarge it's getting so bad lately I am having a hard time feeding my RTC because of these 4 knuckle heads, if this doesn't stop I might be getting rid of 4 Oscars, it was fun when they were smaller, but it's starting to suck now that they are 10-11" it's starting to smart when they nip you.
    Canadian Pleco lover! Soon to be built DIY 2000 Gallon RTC tank, Go Big Or Go Home!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ya Dozer has drawn blood on me a few times now. And now that hes even bigger not sure I want to get bit LOL! Hes just shy of 10 inches long and very muscular!
    180 Gallon, 110 Gallon Long, 75 gallon, 55 gallon, 55 gallon, and 40 gallon breeder.

Post Thanks / Like
    Are any of your Oscars Paired up? That could be why. My Oscar still a big ol puppy dog. He is about 11 inches long now.

Post Thanks / Like
    I want another oscar now, And I will when I get a big enough tank up and running